6 Replies Latest reply: Apr 1, 2013 7:09 PM by imcarefree RSS

Business English

imcarefree

I've never been good at writing. I'm having a problem trying to come up with a scenario for exam #4 in Business English, Improving Your Writing. Is there anyone who can give me some ideas?

• Re: Business English
    rona

Not sure which exam you are referring to.  The exam for Improving Your Writing provides the scenario.  Do you mean Writing Sentences and Paragraphs where you are asked to write drawing on a personal experience?

imcarefree

Exam # 028004

jjones223

for paragraph one you have to write about something that has happened in your life that made you want to work in the field you are going to school for. keep in mind your audience is your potential employer.

for paragraph 2 you need to make up a company boss name and skills needed for the assistant job, and you need to convince your "cousin" that he past experience will make her a perfect fit for this job and how much better this opportunity is than the other jobs she was going to apply for.

hope this helps, and good luck!

imcarefree

Thank you Jacquelyn but I did this one. I think I put in the wrong exam number. It's the exam after that one. Exam 028005.

jjones223

ok for that one you have to come up with an idea to even out the workflow between the parties. you want to explain your idea very well and then you want to explain how your idea will make the office work better.

does that help?

imcarefree

Yeah, that helps. Now I have to come up with and idea. I'm not good at this. I wish they had more math. LOL