1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 12, 2013 11:31 PM by lisa.little RSS



Hey!Does Penn Foster offer exams on radiology?Not the one in the dental assisting program but one were somebody can get either a certificate or a diploma in dental radiology.Thanks

  • Re: radiology

    No we do not offer just the Radiology exam (RHS- Radiology health and Safety) for certification.  Look at www.DANB.org for answers as to where it may be provided.  Also, check your specific States Board of Dentistry site.