2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 3, 2012 10:26 AM by kims1101

AAPC Membership

When will I receive the information required for my free AAPC Membership?  There was nothing included with my textbooks.  Thanks.

• Re: AAPC Membership
          prproseli

Morning Kim! I am not in your program, but I just did a search of AAPC Membership on the search bar and there are quite a few links that people have on posted on this subject but I am linking you the 3 I thought might help you answer your question -

Re: Student Membership in AAPC

Medical Coding and Billing Certification and Organization Memberships

Re: AHIMA

Hope this helps! Have a great week!

• Re: AAPC Membership

Thank you.

Sent from Kim's Samsung TabletRosa Ponti <noreply@pennfoster.edu> wrote:Penn Foster Student Community

AAPC Membership

created by Rosa Ponti in Current Students - View the full discussion

Morning Kim! I am not in your program, but I just did a search of AAPC Membership on the search bar and there are quite a few links that people have on posted on this subject but I am linking you the 3 I thought might help you answer your question -

Re: Student Membership in AAPC

Medical Coding and Billing Certification and Organization Memberships

Re: AHIMA

Hope this helps! Have a great week!

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Penn Foster Student Community

Start a new discussion in Current Students by email or at Penn Foster Student Community